Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
This position works with moderately complex carrier operations and
business transportation models, such as limited activity with
multiple modes connections and inter-modal interactions. Using
comprehensive knowledge of the transportation and logistics
industry, makes recommendations according to that knowledge and
past experience to provide business partnership and conduct
This position provides distribution, transportation, and logistical solutions on outbound movement of finished product from origin to destination. With limited supervision, executes order scheduling and logistics activities that support the the supply chain.
*The position is for a period of 6 months with an option to be extended.
* Establishes strong working relationships with Cargill carrier operators and with outside carrier owners/operators.
* Communicates with warehouses to coordinate transportation of product to customer.
* Maximizes efficiencies and effectiveness by leveraging relationships with other colleagues and offices, and provides timely information to sales, customer service, operations, management and material handling providers to assist with order/shipment changes to optimize costs.
* Operates within the transport strategy and resolves day to day issues in resourceful and effective ways and provides recommendations to support improved or cost-beneficial transport movements.
* Arranges the transportation between the plant and final destination. Ensures that awarded carriers are used on every possible occasion and reports on any deviation, whatever the reason.
* Ensures that sales order execution meets the requirements of both the producing plants and the customer.
* Track and trace loads from origin to destination and monitors stock levels of packed products in both plant and third party warehouses arranging stock replenishment orders as necessary.
* Participating with the material resource order scheduling for the transport activities.
Company: Cargill Bulgaria