• A global company operating across 10 countries internationally;
• One of the leading providers for network infrastructure services, system integration, smart cities and many more;
• More than 17 years of stable growth and expansion.
• Linux/Windows system administration;
• Configuration of networks and devices – routers, switches, etc.;
• Working on service requests, discover and remove incidents regarding the Incident Management procedure;
• Giving feedback to the clients within the deadlines.
• 2+ years of experience in Linux/Unix system administration;
• Experience in Windows administrator is a plus;
• Networking basics;
• Backup and Storage Basics;
• Virtualization, Virtual Machines basics;
• Scripting/automation with Bash, Python, Ansible or other is considered as a strong plus;
• Working level of English.
The company offers:
• A great office in Sofia;
• Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals;
• Great employee-employer relationship;
• Participation in high-tech and innovative projects;
• Excellent social policy.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 300 BGN reward.
For more information, please send a CV using the online application form!
All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).