Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online
currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The
firm operates out of offices in New York, Plano, San Francisco,
London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions in the Operations department.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday: 12-9pm
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
• Back office operations and processing transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
• Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
• Customer service and correspondence (phone, live person chat, emails)
• Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
• Performs special projects as necessary
• Native level German speaker
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
• Computer Proficient - Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet. Working with proprietary software is a plus!
• Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
• Special consideration for other foreign languages including: Arabic, Spanish, French, German, Danish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Turkish and others
A summary of the working conditions:
Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
Competitive remuneration package
Team building events
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016