Are you a motivated person with excellent communication and
Are you looking for a work environment where you will be able to develop?
Do you dream of working in a dynamic working environment?
Do you want to work with professionals in the field of law?
If the answer to all the above questions is: YES; you are the ideal candidate for our client!
• University degree in law;
• At least 2 years of experience in the legal profession;
• Excellent English – both written and spoken;
• Good MS Office skills (Excel/Word/Power Point);
• Experience in property law is obligation;
• Experience in commercial law is advantage;
• Knowledge in territorial development act.
• Establishing and maintaining strong collaborative working relationships with clients;
• Providing clients with an informed understanding of their legal rights and obligations and explaining their practical implications;
• Responsible for giving general legal advice to the company and the clients, when it is needed;
• Preparing contracts for purchase and rent, and other legal documents;
• Responsible for inquiries in the Trade register and searching additional documentation needed for the legal processes.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Long-term employment contract;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Workplace located in the center;
• Work in a team of professionals.
If you are interested in the position, please send us an updated CV with a photo. All candidates approved by papers will be invited to an interview. The data of the candidates are personal and will be protected in the sense of the PDPA.
Correct - Consult Bulgaria EOOD / license No. 2191 /.