Our client is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex)
trading and related services to retail and institutional customers
worldwide, providing services through its own online trading
platforms and affiliates. The company has offices in London, Paris,
Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, Sydney, Athens, Tokyo, affiliate offices
in Toronto, Tel-Aviv, Santiago, Beirut and has a rapidly growing
back-office operations department in Sofia.
We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for an entry level full-time position of Operations Administrative Support at Back- Office Operations - Sofia, Bulgaria. This role requires confidentiality, strong communication and organizational skills. Candidate should be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently and be computer proficient.
Job Category: Financial Services
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am – 06:00pm
A summary of the working conditions:
Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
Competitive remuneration package
Team building events
Additional health insurance
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Sorting, renaming and reformatting incoming requests via enterprise fax and/or email for distribution.
• Document identification and Data Entry (includes entering customer information and correspondence via phone, chat and emails)
• Development track to assist with reporting, research and related projects using Excel and internal software.
• Handles multiple projects.
• Conducting research on various company policies and procedures
• Creating and maintaining online policy resource guides
• Performing back office operations and processing transactions as well as account maintenance requests
• Preparation of reports
• Following up on audit requests and investigation on client accounts
• Other tasks as they arise
• Fluent English - minimum C1
• Must be eligible to work in Bulgaria
• Computer literate - Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and Internet. Adobe Acrobat and Power Point a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
• Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.