Wyser is an international company specialized in search and selection of middle and senior management professionals in diverse fields and sectors. The company is present in Europe, North and South America and Asia and works with businesses and candidates in over 40 countries across the world.
Wyser is part of Gi Group, one of the major international leaders in the field of services specially dedicated to labor market development. Our mission is to translate our clients’ recruitment needs into projects, creating virtuous circles between valuable candidates who would like to grow and companies interested in hiring the best leaders and most promising talents.
In our work, we are stirred by the desire to build up long-term relationships with our partners, accepting their challenges with enthusiasm and supporting them in finding successful solutions together. We follow every project with a strong focus on the objective, and with dedication, competence, professionalism and confidentiality, towards both candidates and client companies.
We are well aware how important employment is for every individual, and we believe that the merit of a company is always measured by the potential, talent and value of its people.
As our business is growing, we are looking for HR Assistant to join our team and contribute to its success!
- Close involvement in the recruitment process while coordinating interview appointments and handling correspondence with candidates;
- Support of the HR team with organizing business meetings and interviews with candidates;
- Active participation in daily administrative tasks and assistance in various HR related activities;
- Full assistance to the Executive Director's everyday routine;
- Establish initial contact with potential clients and present the services of the business;
- Maintain the database of company`s clients and partners via market screening, database searching, and networking;
- Conduct research of companies, industries, investment projects and other relevant business intelligence;
- Compose and post job advertisements;
- Work with ERP systems.
- Proactive attitude, complimented with the ability to work independently and as a team contributor;
- A dynamic individual with excellent time-management skills;
- General knowledge of business etiquette and business communication;
- Excellent command of English (C1);
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Interest and motivation to work in the field of Human Recourses.
- Opportunity to work at a world leading HR company;
- A great chance to develop personal and professional skills in an international environment;
- Further career development in the field of Human Resources;
- Competitive remuneration and additional social benefits;
- Central office location.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection. Wyser EOOD activities are based on a Recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.