- The entire information, composition and design of JOBTIGER Ltd., as well as the name itself are protected by the Copyright law and all rights related thereto. This site or any parts thereof may not be reproduced, imitated, copied, sold, re-sold or used for commercial purpose, without the express consent of JOBTIGER Ltd. The contents of this site may only be used for non-commercial, private purpose. Any use beyond this context – publishing of text, or any part thereof without JobTiger’s knowledge, feeding of databases for commercial purpose, distribution of text under any form, for any purpose and on any media or computer environment, as well as any other form of commercial use – is prohibited, and shall be subject to a strict legal prosecution.
- Any and all trademarks, logos and symbols used on this website are a sole property of their respective owners.
- JOBTIGER LTD. is entitled, taking into account the relevant regulatory and legal requirements, to amend or cancel any of the conditions and/or services on JobTiger at all times, by updating these present text contents. For each text content update JOBTIGER LTD. will notify the Customer. The Customer is entitled, after checking the present terms for any revisions and eventually disagreeing with them, to terminate their contractual relations with JOBTIGER LTD. and cease to use the services provided by JobTiger.
- The Customer is liable for any use of JobTiger. The Customer is also liable for keeping its information and its password confidential. The Customer is liable for the use of its account, with or without its permission. The Customer agrees to immediately inform JobTiger for any unauthorized use of its account and its password.
- JOBTIGER LTD. is not an employer with regard to the use of JobTiger, and is not responsible for any employment decisions made by any person through JobTiger.
- The Customer may not publish and edit any information on behalf of any third party without its consent.
- The Customer undertakes to use JobTiger in compliance with the law. The Customer may not publish or distribute any information through JobTiger, which, in any way, infringe or are in conflict with any third party’s rights and/or the applicable law, as well as such containing advertisement of other products and/or services, without the prior consent of JOBTIGER LTD.
Rules for use of the information
- The Customer declares that all announcements posted by it refer to existing and actual jobs.
- The Customer agrees to use JobTiger in accordance with these present terms and all applicable Bulgarian laws.
- The Customer may not:
/a/ use this site in the meaning of delivering, distribution, saving or destroying the information in any way infringing or not respecting basic human or public rights and any third party’s legitimate interests;
/b/ publish any information of discriminative nature or which infringe the confidentiality or any third party’s rights;
/c/ post incomplete, false or inaccurate data or information which is not its property;
/d/ send any franchise, pyramid schemes, “club friendships”, distribution agency contracts and commercial representation contracts or other business proposals requiring advance or regular payment;
/e/ delete or amend any material sent by other persons;
/f/ distribute copyrighted material unless the Customer owns the copyright or has the owner's permission to do so;
/g/ distribute any information containing trade secret, unless the Customer owns the trade secret or has the owner's permission to do so;
/h/ distribute any information infringing any other person’s intellectual property rights or any rights related to personal data protection of others;
/i/ distribute any information that is obscene, libelous, threatening, offensive, abusive hateful, or embarrassing to another Customers, or any other person or entity;
/j/ distribute photos with sexual content or announcement;
/k/ distribute information containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, “mailbombing”, “cancelbots”, or perform any other actions meant to cause damages, loss of interference, subversive hindrances or crushing the system, database or the information and/or are meant to obtain and use of somebody information.
- The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its passwords, as well as for the consequences of submitting them to any third party.
- The Customer is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site, including, without limitation:
/a/ accessing data not intended for such Customer or logging into account of other Customer with password and e-mail/username, which the Customer is not authorized to access;
/b/ attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
/c/ attempting to interfere with service to any Customer, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
/d/ sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
/e/ performing any actions resulting in unreasonable or disproportionable overloading of the site structure.
- The Customer is responsible for any actions leading to violations of the system or network.
Services for Job Seekers
- All services for Job Seekers are free of charge.
- Job Seekers may be registered and not registered users.
- Registration of Job Seekers:
22.1. Users fill in the registration form with their name, e-mail address and password.
22.2. An automatic notification, containing a link for registration confirmation will be sent to the entered email address. The link is valid for 24 hours. If the confirmation link is not used in the defined term, the user’s data will be deleted automatically.
22.3. After confirming their registration, users receive automatic email message for successful registration and brief information about JobTiger services. Since this moment the user will be considered as a registered user. The email address and password entered in the registration form will be the login data for the user’s registration.
- The registered in section “JOB SEEKERS” user can apply for job postings, upload and maintain CV from file, follow their applications made through JobTiger, as well as receive automatic notifications for new job postings, corresponding to specific criteria. The users can also be found by potential employers through their CV from file.
- The users, not registered as job seekers, can also apply for job postings. If a non-registered user chooses to apply for a job, he/she:
24.1. Must fill in the following data:
• Å-mail address – the specified e-mail address will be used by the recruiter to get in touch with the applicant. On the same e-mail address the applicant will receive an e-mail with the position’s designation it has applied and brief information about JobTiger services.
• Name and Family name – the fields are filled in by the applicants, applying for the first time with the current e-mail;
• CV – the Customer picks out from its computer the file to be attached;
• Key – a combination of letters and numbers is entered in order to protect from automatically generated messages.
24.2. May fill in the following optional data:
• Cover letter - the Customer picks out from its computer the file to be attached. If the job advertisement requires a cover letter, a note under the field indicates that;
- Customer may not apply twice for one posted job with one and the same e-mail. The applicants may not enter in the field “e-mail address” an e-mail, appearing as employer’s registration.
- When a job seeker, irrespective if registered or not, applies for a job, all application data (email address, name, CV, cover latter) stays recorded in JobTiger database, for a period of 6 months after the expiry of the job the Customer applied for. After this period, the applications are deleted.
- By activating status “Searchable” for the CV, the registered users confirm that the CV is accessible to the employers for a period of 4 months. This service enables direct contact between jobseekers and employers. Within the specified period, registered users can freely review, edit, change the information contained in the uploaded, and refuse the service.
- “JOB SEEKERS” Section:
28.1. “JOB SEEKERS” is an individualized section on JobTiger for job seeking individuals. Only registered users may have access thereto.
28.2. The registration with “JOB SEEKERS” is free. Upon registration JobTiger requires some information, as name, e-mail address, password.
28.4. Any potential employers may view the resume of a Customer registered with “JOB SEEKERS” only if it has given an access authorization to this information.
28.5. The Customer registered with “JOB SEEKERS” can receive notification via e-mail for any new positions corresponding to any criteria previously given by the Customer.
- “JOB POSTINGS” Section
29.1. This section gives each Customer - Job Seeker (registered and not registered users) - the opportunity to search and view all posted jobs (confidential and non-confidential) in their complete form.
29.2. The Section gives the opportunity for viewing all non-confidential advertisements of a certain employer.
29.3. The Customer can send per e-mail a job posted on JobTiger, to like and share them in social networks.
29.4. The Customer can apply for jobs posted on JobTiger by sending the employer resume (with or without cover letter) by uploading an external file.
- On JobTiger the Customer receives free information about how to create and use application documents, instructions for successful presentation during an interview, and for evaluation of the job proposal.
Services for Employers
- Section “For Employers” is personalized for Customers-employers on JobTiger.bg. Only registered employers may have access there too.
- Registration for Employers:
32.1. To make a registration the employer fills in a registration form.
32.2. An automatic notification containing a link for registration confirmation will be sent to the entered email address. The link is valid for 24 hours. If the confirmation link is not used in the defined term, the user’s data will be deleted automatically.
32.3. After confirming their registration employers receive automatic notification for successful registration and brief information about JobTiger.bg services. The email address and password entered in the registration form will be the login data for the employer’s registration.
- Registered Customer-employer can receive the following types of services:
33.1. Paid services
33.1.1. Access to the resume database – the Employer acquires the right to search for appropriate candidates by chosen criteria in the entire resume database that is authorized for access, and after payment for the service can contact the preferred applicants.
33.1.2. Branded Job Posting Publication – The branded job posting could be confidential (without contact information and the name of the company) or nonconfidential (with contact information and the name of the company). The Branded Job Posting could include one cover image, one middle image and up to two videos. The branded job posting give the opportunity to all job seekers to review it and to apply for the job opening. The Customer-employer has access to the information about job posting views and online applicants for the position.
33.1.3. Access to the section “Company Profile” - the Customer-employer has the right to present the company activity in Bulgarian and English language, to add banner/button with company logo which include direct link from the active job postings to the Company Profile information as well as link from the Company Profile information to the active nonconfidential job postings at the exact moment. When a Customer-employer has published job posting at JobTiger.bg this functionality is active for a period of 30 days for him and does not owe an additional fee for this. When the Customer-employer use the Company Profile as a separate service, the access to it is for 12 months.
33.2. Free services
33.2.1. Free Job Posting Publication – The free job posting publication could be confidential (without contact information and the name of the company) or nonconfidential (with contact information and the name of the company). The free job posting does not have any branding options.
- The prices for all the paid services offered for Customer-employers are published in the section Services and Pricelist.
- JobTiger does not take responsibility for the copy rights over the uploaded images from employers in their job postings and employer profiles.
- In order to protect the employers posting jobs on JobTiger from receiving undesired messages and spam, the JobTiger.bg users will not have access e-mail for contact in the job advertisements. The applications will be sent to the employers’ e-mails through the JobTiger system. Besides through e-mail, the employers will have permanent access to the received applications through their own JobTiger account as well.
- If the Customer, job seeker or employer, has provided consent for JobTiger to do so, it may use the information gathered from the Customer to inform it of other products or services which may be of interest to the Customer, or contact the Customer with regard to any changes on the site. If the customer has provided consent, JobTiger may send to the specified e-mail, any of its advertisements and/or newsletters.
Liability of JOBTIGER LTD.
- JOBTIGER LTD. cannot and does not confirm that each Customer is who they claim to be. JOBTIGER LTD. does not and cannot be involved in customer-to-customer or control the behaviour of participants on JobTiger. In the event that there is a dispute between one or more Customers, JOBTIGER LTD. (and its employees) shall be released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- JOBTIGER LTD. is not liable for any lost profits and/or damages resulting from the use of information on the JobTiger site. In no event shall JOBTIGER LTD. be liable for any or damage suffered by the Customer, and resulting from any received or not received information on the site of JobTiger. The Customer is obliged to check and evaluate, at its own risk and on its own account, the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information or any other part of the content accessible through JobTiger.
- JOBTIGER LTD., its proprietors, partners, managers and officers, does not warrant that JobTiger will operate error-free, nor makes any guarantees for any results arising from the use of JobTiger, as well as for the accuracy, trustworthiness and security of the content of the job postings, resumes, cover letters, and any other information posted by JobTiger Customers.
- JobTiger is not liable for any damages resulting from system error, access termination, loss of data, defects, operation deceleration, computer viruses, connection problems, system destruction or unauthorized access. In the latter case, JOBTIGER LTD. shall notify CPDP and / or the entities without undue delay but not later than 72 hours after JOBTIGER LTD. has understood about the violation.
- JOBTIGER LTD. shall not be liable for any decisions based upon posted information.
- JOBTIGER LTD. shall not be liable towards the system users, as well as toward any third party in the event that Customer posts on the site illegally obtained or information prohibited for distribution, as well as in the event of misuse, copying or any other kind of illegal use of trademark, logo, as well as any other information violating any third party’s material or non-material rights.
- The Customer does expressly agree not to take JOBTIGER LTD. at task for any illegal or offending behavior of other customers, visitors or any other third party, whereas the Customer shall bear the entire risk of possible damages.
- The Customer undertakes not to take JOBTIGER LTD., its proprietors, managers and officers respectively, at task for any damages resulting from use of the services of JobTiger, Customer or any third party with its access data.