EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and
Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple
industries including insurance, banking, financial services,
utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our
knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial &
Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence,
Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our
clients with immediate business impact and long term financial
value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of
business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more
flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL
leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its
offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’
present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively
address future challenges.
If you have an educational background in Finance and Accounts or
you are looking forward to a career in this domain, you have
reached your destination. With a congenial working environment and
opportunities galore to learn, we have what it takes to be an
employer of choice, so, without much ado scroll down to grab the
opening to showcase your talent.
- Maintain the client’s sales leger to reduce the ageing by maximizing cash collection and collecting dispute information
- Maintain professional relationship with the client and client partners
- Perform Dally/Monthly Account Receivable activities and Report
- Perform regular back-office Accounts Receivable duties (record payments by entering them into SAP) based on the accurate performance of the Front office tasks
- Communicate with customers and suppliers on a daily basis via phone or email to perform Cash Collections & Query handling activities consistently in regards of personal customer’s portfolio and client’s sale ledger
- Ensure all payments are received by required dates
- Ensure correct and timely bank booking and cash allocation
- Obtain and report on customer credit status information as required
- Document Cash collection & Query handling activities
- Track, reproduce and resolve issues raised during the collection process, escalate accordingly
- Liaise with client’s staff to assist in resolving problematic accounts
- Report back to the senior management on daily/weekly/monthly basis for the achievement of the target
- Contribute to the achievement of customer satisfaction target
- Perform end month’s duties for Account Receivable reporting
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application, especially Excel
- Experience in SAP ERP is an advantage
- Time management, organizational skills, effective negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity;
- Problem solver, results oriented
- Fluency in French and business proficiency in English
Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field will be considered as an advantage
Work Experience Requirements
Experience in Financial Administration or in Accounting will be considered as an advantage
Challenging opportunity in a company built on value and trust.
Multicultural and friendly environment.
Standard working time: Monday – Friday.
Professional development and career path in EXL.
Motivating package of non – financial benefits.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview