Sutherland Global Services is currently looking for German and
French speakers to provide customer and technical support out of
our service center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Provide technical support at a tier 1 entry level
• Provide Account Management assistance
• Provide billing support to all self-hosted customers
• Provide sales support to online self-hosted customers
• Support customer via phone / web
• University degree or relevant experience
• Previous contact center experience and desire to work in a call center
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Understanding of basic internet troubleshooting
• Fluency in German or French
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Third European language is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness or skills for a customer-oriented job
• Precision, loyalty, organization
• We offer competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliments Card, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.