EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and
Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple
industries including insurance, banking, financial services,
utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our
knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial &
Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence,
Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our
clients with immediate business impact and long term financial
value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of
business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more
flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL
leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its
offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’
present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively
address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that was incorporated in 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
If you have an educational background in Finance and Accounts or
you are looking forward to a career in this domain, you have
reached your destination. With a congenial working environment and
opportunities galore to learn, we have what it takes to be an
employer of choice, so, without much ado scroll down to grab the
opening to showcase your talent.
• Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
• Assist with the monthly close procedures
• Prepare account reconciliations (cash, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals) and supporting sub-ledgers
• Research and resolve account reconciling items
• Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
• Support other team members as necessary
• Other projects as assigned
Competencies and Skill sets:
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application; especially Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity, problem
solving, and results
• Good communication skills
• French (B2 or above) and/or English (B2 or above)
• Min 2 years in the Accounting Field
• Experience in process and people management would be considered as an advantage
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field
Challenging opportunity in a company built on value and trust.
Multicultural and friendly environment.
Standard working time: Monday – Friday.
Professional development and career path in EXL.
Motivating package of non – financial benefits.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.