EC BUL positions itself as a reliable partner for international consumer chains and local producers in the retail and HORECA sectors with regard to food safety and quality management in the food-processing and placement of food / non-food consumer products and services.
EC BUL offers a broad holistic range of services that are strictly tailored to the specific client needs:
• technical assistance in developing own brand products;
• specialized audits for the retail sector;
• hygiene conditions and good hygiene practice audits; food safety audits; infrastructure adits for HORECA providers;
• specialized studies for the food-producing / food-processing industries;
• consultations concerning the national and European legislation in food and non-food consumer products safety;
We are a partner to our clients. We cooperate with them to:
• Stay updated on new food safety legislative framework developments;
• Stay updated on new legislative developments in cosmetics and detergents;
• Intercat with the competent control / public authorities;
• Develop, upgrade and mintain their own product / service brands;
• Secure reliable suppliers;
• Manage client complaints and quality control;
• Introduce and maintain food-safety systems and standrads;
• Manage their good hygiene practices and maintain hygienic conditions;
• Acces external audit services for hotel infrastructure.
EC BUL supports the above processes through an integrated and tailor-made approach to each client and each environment, on several levels: audit and control, research, training, operations support, consultations, technical assistance.
As a member of NSF International, EC BUL also operates in the intrenational technical assistance projects / public funding field. We specialize in international events management for institutions / training purposes (food safety topics), and also in framework projects of the European Commission for mobilizing international short-term expertise.