The biggest responsibility of this role will be managing the P2P process, during the BOLD Go Live in France at first. The person will play a key role in the SAP-transformation project. He will act as an enabler and as a key user. Responsible for training people and also manage PRs and place the PO and filling all contracts information into the system.
It will be necessary to give support to management in order to identify new saving opportunities, interact with internal and external stakeholders.
• Deploy and control the P2P-process
• Train internal stakeholders on process and tool
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Focus on results – KPIs
The buyer will be the key user for company new SAP project, responsible for the training and to the day by day business inside the tool. He/She will have to install a robust process on areas that haven’t got any for many years. This will imply the ability to analyze a situation or a challenge, identify possible solutions to solve that situation and evaluate such solutions, as the outcome of a team work (involving core project and virtual team when and as needed) in order to be able to come up with a synthetic recommendation for decision.
Requirements and Skills:
• 3-5 years in procurement in large companies with a robust P2P process, working with ERPs (SAP will be a big advantage)
• Solid knowledge on P2P process on ERP/SAP, some sourcing skills will be a plus
• English is a must, German or French is a huge advantage
• Experience with a P2P system is a must have, Experience with an ERP, ideally SAP (ECC or S/4Hana) is a nice to have, Experience with an eProcurement solution (ideally SAP Ariba) is a nice to have
• Advanced - Has to be able to act collectively and collaboratively
Auditing awareness & skills:
• Basic - Needs to be know the existence of the auditing process, and act accordingly
For more information, please contact email@example.com or send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).