TMF is a global compliance and reporting powerhouse in more than
100 offices in over 75 jurisdictions. Our global network of offices
enables us to offer a truly dedicated international service for
growth businesses to maximize opportunity whilst minimizing
At TMF Group, we offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Our professionals also have recognized expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
• Organizes and manages the working process of the financial and accounting activities within the company as per Group policy and the requirements of the local legislation;
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual group reports as per the internal group standards and requirements;
• Prepares periodical analysis of the monthly reports as well as any other requested reports by the managements;
• Prepares the annual financial statements of the company based on the requirements of the local legislation;
• Coordinates and controls the timely preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports and statements as per the requirements of the local legislation;
• Organizes, coordinates and controls the process of issuing of the monthly sales invoices;
• Monitors the financial and accounting activities of the company and proposes for any optimization;
• Plans, organizes and manages the activities with respect to internal and external audits and tax inspections;
• Performs internal financial control;
• Preparing routine correspondence to various parties.