• A young but steadily growing office in Sofia.
• Time to spend on R&D, on the latest technologies and training from some of the best in the industry.
• A list of customers in various areas that includes names like Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, BBC, Fox International Channels, Universal Music Group, etc.
The role will vary depending on the project, but will primarily focus on the delivery of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics area to global clients. You'll be primarily based on the company's new office in Sofia but there will be some travel - for example, a week getting trained in the UK offices. Below you can find the complete technical stack - do not get scared - these are the things you will learn, not the things you are expected to know. Even a 100% Oracle-focused guy can be cross-trained if you have the right mindset and willingness to do so.
• Work on projects that utilize products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data analytics stack.
• Satisfy the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external.
• Support others in their development - mentoring, training, etc.
• Experience in delivering Data Analytics solutions - Reporting, BI, DWH, ETL, etc.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Strong strategic and operational decision-making skills.
• Passion for investigating and sharing new technologies.
• Microsoft certifications (nice to have).
>> Data Analytics stack (IS, AS, RS)
>> Azure Data Lakes / BLOB Storage
>> Azure Data Factory
>> Azure Logic Apps
>> Azure SQL Data Warehouse
>> Data Warehouse Design Principles
>> Power BI
>> Azure ML
>> Azure Infrastructure
>> Hadoop, Spark
>> Data Factory
Principles of work:
>> Data Modelling
>> Data Warehouse Theory
>> Data Architecture
>> Master Data Management
>> Data Science
What you will find:
• A totally people-centric company.
• A clearly defined career growth matrix with a lot of possibilities.
• Competitive salary and Profit Share Bonus.
• Trips to technical conferences (e.g SQLBits)
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Opportunity to work from home (as long as you can work independently, 2 days per week is completely doable)
• Multisport cards
• Additional healthcare.
What you WILL NOT find:
• A**e-kissing culture.
• Someone telling you how to do it.
• Somewhere to hide.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 800 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).