Real Tobacco S.A is a newly established international cigarette
manufacturing company in northern part of Greece. We are committed
to be a great employer, to be environmentally and socially
responsible and to manufacture our products to the highest quality
standards. We are looking for professional Engineers both
Electronic and Manufacturing, who are willing to relocate in Greece
and who can help the company to implement best practices in each
The following position which be located in our headquarters in Agios Panteleimonas Kilkis.
Engineers (Agios Panteleimonas – Kilkis)
Our Engineers will operate with highest technology equipment and will be the technical reference for electronical or mechanical issues and maintenance of our production equipment (making and packing machines). They will perform all maintenance activities to ensure that maintenance program (preventive and reactive) is carried out in accordance with Real Tobacco standards (quality, safety and environment). They will work in shifts and will actively engage in repair electrical or mechanical parts and software of the machines.
• Perform all electrical or mechanical activities (repair, maintenance, installation & commissioning, relocation, overhaul, size changes, and up-grades) in order to ensure equipment availability for production with good quality, low costs, uninterrupted and safe operation of the production equipment;
• Be the technical reference for every problem, in order to support production;
• Assure the efficiency of the maintenance activities to ensure products meet quality standards and take actions immediately to address variances from quality standards and to maintain high productivity;
• Ensure that machines and equipment fulfill safety and quality requirements while running at the highest efficiencies and with minimum disruptions to the continual production process;
• Follow cleaning procedures and ensure that workshop, production equipment and surrounding area clean and tidy during/after the maintenance;
• Identify the reasons of machine downtimes/quality problems and take immediate actions in order to maximize machine availability and improve quality;
• Maintain communication with relevant people (operators, technicians, direct supervisors, store keeper) in order to find the most timely and cost effective solutions;
• Strictly adhere to all EHS rules, policies and procedures.
• All applications are considered as strictly confidential
• The company will contact only the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
• The cv’s must be written and sent in English
• All interviews will be contacted in English
Please send curriculum vitae in: email@example.com