Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The SAP – ERP Modernization is a global implementation focused on reengineering the core processes of Cargill. The main focus of the Finance Super users will be: creating higher value for customers, developing common standardized global processes, delivering the tools and resources needed for employees to do their jobs more efficiently, and providing access to information to support decision making.
The Super User will be the first line of assistance to end-users during cut-over, go-live, and ongoing support. This role will be responsible for functional and process support in Finance, including participation in user testing, financial data validation/maintenance, responding to user questions, participation in necessary system training, and performance support calls.
Super Users may be called upon to re-train end- users, communicate effectively with users and be comfortable in their role as the primary support. The role may also be asked to monitor progress for key process improvements, be a key contact for system upgrades or improvements and monitor metrics for process improvement.
*The Corporate name of the position is FSS SAP Coordinator.
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP FI/CO module (focus on Record to Report , Procure to Pay and Order to cash core processes )
• Learn and understand business processes, procedures, transactions and technology within Finance functional area.
• Collaborate with teams to refine and redesign current processes
• Facilitate change management as needed.
• Identify user requirements or gaps for job aids, training, communication, and performance support
• Identification of system or process improvement opportunities
• Participate in on-going and one-off system training & workshops and participate in global team forums
• Conduct process and transactional training for end users
• Participate in any product test and upgrades to SAP
• Define, extract and analyze department metrics
• Collaborate with BU’s and team leads on process improvements and trainings.
• Track system and user performance;
• Work with business teams to develop business cases for process and systems improvement projects
• Monitor and follow up on open and active tickets
• Lead on-going system training and testing and participate in activities to connect all Super Users - update training support materials as needed.