Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
For one of our clients – we are looking for аn HR Generalist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing guidance and direction on a range of areas, from setting the People Strategy to ad-hoc HR projects and issues;
* Leading and establishing the day-to-day operation of the HR function such as Recruitment and Retention; Organizational structure; Performance management; Training and development; Succession planning; Talent management; Reward and recognition; Employee engagement; Internal communication and Organizational Culture.
* Maintains a pay plan; preparing pay budgets; planning and implementing pay structure revisions;
* Coaching and guiding line managers, ensuring they are fully supported with managing, and developing their people;
* Keeping up-to-date with the legislation, organizing the implementation of the respective changes and handling all possible legislation related issues;
* Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
* Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records;
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.