Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for an
entry level full-time position in the Institutional Operations
department in our Sofia based office, which operates as a back
office since 2012 and currently employees over 150 people in the
following departments: General and Institutional Operations,
Compliance, Accounting, Risk, Marketing, IT and Product
The Institutional Operations Associate will be part of a global team providing operational support on a 24/5 basis to an international network of Retail and Institutional clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
(Applying to both Retail and Institutional client segments)
• Onboarding and maintaining client accounts
• Performing daily operational transactions (deposits/withdrawals/trade reconciliations etc)
• Customer service and routine correspondence with clients (emails, phone, chat etc)
• Customize solutions based on unique needs of large volume producing White Labels, Omnibuses, or Prime Broker clients
• Coordinate with external counterparties (example: Tier A banks or 3rd party technology providers) in order to cater to the needs of Institutional clients
• Liaise with Institutional Sales Associates located within our London, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong and New York offices on a daily basis
• Liaise with other internal departments to fulfill their requests specific to the client segment serviced by Institutional Operations
• Compile scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs such as Volume, Revenue/PnL calculation, etc.
• Assist, and potentially lead, new firm wide initiatives based on customer demand or regulatory requirements