The company's partner designs, develops and lives software at
the highest level. Their services drive the evolution of digital
and mobile payment, plan the scheduling for the entire Swiss rail
and digitize the health care system, including the use of augmented
reality in medicine. They work with different methodologies in
various technology stacks, among them more notable Java (Spring)
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Java Full-Stack Developer, who will work on an exciting project for a renowned Swiss bank. The vibrant team is spread over different locations and you will be partnering with another Senior Java Developer in Sofia while working under the remote supervision of a Tech Lead. The methodologies used are Scrum and Agile. It is a long-term project with the opportunity to grow in the future.
What you will do:
• Create software and technical solutions in the banking domain
• Apply the best software development practices
• Participate in the evolution of our technical capabilities
• Perform code and technical reviews
• Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
• Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
• Have deep knowledge of Java and 4+ years’ experience in the field
• Are experienced with Spring Framework and Spring Boot
• Have a good understanding of REST APIs
• Are able to work efficiently in large distributed teams
• Have a good understanding of ReactJS or Angular
• Are fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
• Bachelor's (or master's) degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Experience in technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing techniques
• Familiarity with JPA, Hibernate, Maven, Git is a plus
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
• Food Vouchers.
• Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time.
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).