Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
• Responsible for support accounting services for selected
processes and countries, which include accounting for
administrative expenses, assist in payment processing, coordinate
month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet
reconciliations, provide PNL analysis.
• Act as a point of contact for selected partners located in countries and or selected processes for which you are the primary accountant.
• Participate in process improvement projects within Global Business Services.
• Responsible for financial reporting operational activities.
• Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
• Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.