Maestro Knitting is a fully fashion knitwear manufacturer that specializes in middle/high-end knitwear production. We are a fast growing company with activities in Europe and China. Until now we have mainly been producing in China, but we are now establishing in Bulgaria to meet our European customers’ growing demand for Bulgarian developments and productions.
We are looking for a trustable, independent and technical candidate
who will be able to conduct the whole production cycle (from
development to bulk production and quality controls). You will
report to the General manager and your main responsibilities will
• To understand technical packs for new developments and to be able to guide subcontractors in the development of new samples as to foresee potential production issues.
• To ensure that new styles are developed in a timely manner and that they meet our customers’ requirements.
• To advise on adjustments and potential difficulties to improve SMS and PPS after fittings and comments from customer while instituting a “right-first-time” spirit.
• To plan and balance bulk production from yarn and knitting order placements to on-time delivery of complete garments to the warehouse.
• To advise on knitting machine capabilities and yarn/trims/stitches technical complexity.
• To manage yarn testing and wear tests. To oversee in-process quality controls and resolve quality issues if needed.
• To manage yarn consumption calculation and CM calculation while advising on how to optimize production and developments.
• To manage the quality controllers’ team: definition of inspections planning, general management of the team, advising the team on technical issues.