• 45 years of software delivery and more than 10 000 realized projects - we could honestly say software runs in the company blood.
• Innovation in each direction - IoT, Virtual Reality, Machinery, Construction, Healthcare, Transportation, Finance, Telecommunications and many more.
• A new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company secure and steady growth model - expansion should not come at the cost of stable processes and team bonding.
As a Senior HR & Employer Branding Specialist, at first, you will be the only non-IT professional in the BG team.
You would have a lot of support - 3 whole HR departments from 3 countries will show you the internal ropes and pulls, they would be your go-to guys for any questions and ideas - we want you to be working independently, but we don’t want you to feel left alone in uncertainty.
How your day would probably (but not exclusively) look like:
• Run HR initiatives and projects to help setting up the team here.
• Collaborate with the management team - make sure everyone is looking in the same direction (make sure that ‘the same direction’ also means ‘the right direction’).
• No set up is possible without a strategy to attract and build the team, you need to know about recruitment and know its importance for building an effective team.
• Engage with employer branding activities - as an early-stage IT centre, this will be crucial.
• Be careful to keep updated compensation and benefit benchmarks.
• Work with external payroll providers.
• Run motivation and engagement initiatives, coordinated through staff feedback and management collaboration.
• You are currently working in the IT industry and you know it inside and out.
• You have experience with administrative HR. You would not have to do payroll, but everything else is up to you.
• You have successfully completed employer branding and recruitment projects.
• You are a fun person with a positive approach to work and life.
What makes this a great challenge, is that you would have our full support (otherwise, this would be a great but scary challenge)
• Unique culture all about transparency, quality and trust.
• Knowledge sharing, personal trainings, in-house conferences, educational camp and networking.
• Pay and profit sharing in addition to your annual salary.
• Work-life balance.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .