Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continually and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Currently, one of our partners – a leading company in the field of electrical and power solutions – is looking for motivated individuals to fill the role of Supply Chain Planner. This is an analytical and very responsible position whichrequires you to follow-up and manage all the processes from delivery performance to customer lead time breakthroughs in the name of financial benefit and customer satisfaction, which includes active partnering with the Sales team. This is a position which includes global interaction and outstanding opportunities for development.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the monthly Sales and Operations Planning as partnering with the team to ensure the goals are met according to the company’s standards;
- Ensure Oracle parameters are optimized to integrate demand signal and make forecasts;
- Make up and follow up to the supply chain performance measurements to provide efficient feedback on execution, identify improvement opportunities and change;
- Lead rough cut Finished Good (FG) equipment capacity analysis to identify potential gaps in one-and-a-half years’ time frame;
- Develop and keep-up the performance of FG inventory models. Review performance to initiate required actions to achieve the desired goals;
- Travel to the company’s designated sites – on some occasions;
- Give ideas for manufacturing models that meet the goals for inventory and operations’ costs.