Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed
this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available, when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and theirsatisfaction is the best business card for us. For one of our clients – we are looking for аn Technology Operations and Assurance Manager. Our partner is a leader in the fintech, online payments and solutions area.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, buteveryday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
* Support the quality delivery of Technology audit management actions in line with audit and Technology management expectations;
* Lead the liaison between audit and technology functions by managing regular discussions to ensure a smooth assessment, remediation and reporting process;
* Prepare and deliver periodic reports on status of Technology audit management actions to Audit and Technology functions;
* Coordinate and support the resolution of discrepancies raised between audit and technology functions during the remediation delivery process, including outstanding actions:
* Register and maintain risks and corresponding mitigations within the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Portal following risk assessments, management observations, audit findings, industry incidents, etc;
* Coordinate and support the development, publication and periodic review of the Technology Policies, Processes and Procedures to ensure documents are current and aligned to industry leading practice;
* Supporting the establishment of Group wide Controls Framework, following workshops and
walkthroughs with established control owners.
Телефон: 0885 865 066