JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is a global coffee & tea company, serving
consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands
including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts,
Kenco, Pickwick, Pilao & Gevalia. In Bulgaria, the company is
represented by two of these iconic brands - the global power brand
Jacobs with its Magic Aroma and the Bulgarian “fiery coffee” Nova
Brasilia, a market leader in roasted and ground coffee and one of
the most popular brands on the market.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The Finance function aims to ensure business decisions are grounded
in sound financial analysis and endure processes that drive robust
financial challenge and accountability. Moreover the finance
function provides analysis and insight for management to prioritize
the allocation of resources to areas where value can be created.
The Financial Analyst prepares, provides and analyses financial
management information which supports the decision making process
of the department.
The position is located at Coffee Plant Kostinbrod (~10 km from Sofia)
The role is responsible for the following key activities:
• Track performance against Manufacturing KPI’s including product cost and tracking of fixed cost spending;
• Process facts and figures in order to support Plant’s budget Ensure timely and accurate reporting and provide analysis on ad hoc requests;
• Co-operate effectively with local and international teams in order to ensure effective planning and cost tracking processes;
• Monitor inventory levels: raw, pack materials, semi-finished goods, apply adjustments (postings and other transactions) when necessary and provide monthly analysis to the Plant Management according to MU Policies;
• Monitor variable cost of the plant including raw material, packaging material, direct variable labor, energy and other variable cost. Prepare actual variable cost at month end and provide analysis versus budget.