Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online
retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing
and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl
Online Shop, the travel portal and other digital services, such as
flowers and photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Hub, is part of our global network with headquarter in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
SAP ABAP Developer (f/m)
- Designing and continuing to develop in the business processes to ensure its functional capability during productive operations;
- Elaborating on creative and future-oriented solution concepts for technical requirements, as well as implementing them by carrying out Add-on developments in the SAP Retail systems;
- Preparing technical specifications and implementing these in the ABAP development environment in our SAP Retail systems;
- Ensure the solution quality by exploiting the SAP Standard to its best, understanding the set-ups in Customizing and deriving the needs for programming only where the SAP Standard fails to meet our business requirements;
- Status updates towards project managers or superiors for on-going activities;
- Support of operations by analyzing and giving technical advice for troubleshooting problems;
- Conduct unit tests based on defined scenarios.