• Award-winning product IT company with offices all around the world.
• The best video surveillance solutions on the global market.
• Openness, flexibility and innovation form both the company culture and business model.
• Design and implement iOS mobile clients interface, workflow, IO etc., with regards to user cases and stories, prepared in conjunction with the Product Management team and UX team.
• Ensure full testability of the developed mobile application through unit tests and other test primitives and subsystems.
• Render media data, i.e. audio and video playback and/or transcoding for the mobile client.
• Design and implement server-side protocols and services, as well as their client side, ensuring effective communication with the server, which provides data (including media data) for the mobile client.
• Provide knowledge to the team regarding iOS implementations, platforms and architecture.
• 4+ years of experience in developing iOS mobile solutions that are as platform independent as possible.
• Very good client/server architecture knowledge, especially for mobile applications.
• Experience with writing unit tests, both generic and in particular for mobile platforms (JUnit/OCUnit).
• Object-oriented design principles understanding.
• Some experience with multithreading or at least basic knowledge of what multithreading is.
• Understanding of version control systems, esp. Git and/or TFS.
• Knowledge of media formats, such as H.264/MPEG-4, MPEG-2, AAC.
• Experience with network protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, and/or UDP.
• Experience with multiplatform server development, e.g. both Windows and Linux.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Bash, Ant, GNU Make, Doxygen, Visual Studio.
• Some experience or at least willingness to participate in some Android feature development as well.
• Individual career path.
• Multicultural environment.
• Healthy work environment - medical program, fruit and beverage program.
• Attractive compensation package.
• Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online or to firstname.lastname@example.org! We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them!
All applications are confidential. JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).