Learn a craft, learn a trade! There's a journey to be made! You
might think we're one brand. We are Much more.
ZAGORKA was founded more than 110 years ago and since after became a symbol of Stara Zagora, producing Zagorka - the favorite beer for generations of Bulgarians.
In 1994 the Company joins the family of HEINEKEN, a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with more than 250 brands in over 70 countries. . HEINEKEN is the world's second largest brewer by consolidated volume., employing 81,000 people. .
As part of HEINEKEN group and leading Bulgarian producer - ZAGORKA is committed to create highest quality beers and ciders in a sustainable and responsible manner. The Company's portfolio offers a variety of high quality consumer-inspired beer and cider brands: Zagorka, Heineken, Ariana, Amstel, Stolichno, Desperados, Kaiser, Starobrno, - Strongbow and Apples Thief, as well as specialties such as, Stolichno Weiss and Stolichno Pale Bock.
We are currently offering you an exciting opportunity to become part of our team in Sofia as
BRAND AND CHANNEL ACTIVATION PLANNER
In this role you will be responsible to strengthen company market
leadership positions in the respective channel through implementing
in the best way Channel strategy, commercial activation plan and
execution standards. You will:
• Participate in creation of yearly channel activation calendar, based on clear channel priorities, optimal brand/SKU mix per channel and shopper/consumer insights
• Drive the execution of the yearly channel operation plan incorporating RTM and sales operation realities in the execution of the activities
• Effectively manage cooperation with BTL agencies in order to provide clear roles and responsibilities and secure maximum engagement of promo teams; Coordinate staffing requirements and promo staff briefings
• Develop and implement strong reporting system on promotional activities results and achievements
• Ensure Trade Marketing resources are aligned to channel strategies. Ensure that channel strategies and programs deliver OpCo profitability objectives.
• Develop, purchase and place guidelines of channel relevant POP materials and equipment; Effectively execute coordination between sales, marketing, SC and finance to develop profitability model and optimize profitability.
• Track and monitor TM related budgets and creates transparency in budget spending process
• Develop key customers incentive and activation programs in order to satisfy consumer/shopper needs at POP and meet customer yearly targets and objectives