Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,000 professionals, is looking for WordPress Designer to be part of Kenes group - one of the world's leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events.
WordPress Designer skills
• 2+ years’ professional web design experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or 3+ years’ additional experience
• Knowledge of content marketing a plus
• Proficiency with PHP web forms
• Photoshop and Illustrator skills
• Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
• Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
WordPress and Mailshot duties and responsibilities
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
• Designing mailshot and implement them in marketing system
WordPress Designer requirements and qualifications
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!