What you should know about them:
• They changed the history of the Travel Industry!
• Back in 1987 they were a small GDS that turned into one of the biggest IT corporations worldwide
• They support small startups, because the industry has unique and creative ideas, and they enable the idea to become usable and meaningful…
• But they also work with UNWTO… and governments around the Globe
• They help you optimize your trip by making customized offers based on your experiences and desires…
• They create the future of traveling, and you could become part of that
• Corporations IT Product Management team provides innovative products turning customers’ business needs into awesome features and products
• You, as a Product manager will be responsible for the definition and execution of product enhancements in the ‘corporate Travel’ part
What you will do:
• Product strategy and planning | Define strategy; Ensure the sustainable evolution of the corporate expense; Make market research and determine the trends and Corporate Travel Management’s position there; Make Mid-term roadmaps; Be ideate and innovative
• Product delivery | Delivery of the Travel Management enhancements by working with key clients (execute requirements), development (monitor the design and development of the technical solutions) and implementation (monitor and identify if there is functions “polishing” needed) teams; use of good practices; support communications campaigns (e.g. Release to Market material)
• Product marketing and sales support | Knowledge share and expense expertise; creation and support of product documents to ensure Unique Selling Points and value proposition are correctly communicated to markets and customers; product presentation and demos; Monitor customer satisfaction; participate in different forums to gather new ideas
• Proven Product Management experience (5+ yrs) preferably in the Travel Industry and knowledgeable in the travel ecosystem | a creative problem solver, with the ability to approach any task from many perspectives
• Travel related applications | GDS and Global players
• Strong in cross-functional leadership, project management, communication and collaboration
• Result driven and self-motivated professional with good analytical skills
• Responsible and proactive person, flexible with decisions (to monitor and adapt plans)
• Able to work with variety of people from around the world
• English language skills
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).