Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we are looking for a motivated
professional to fill the role of Data and Reporting Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide timely, accurate and reliable management reporting and analysis of data;
* Develop control reports to ensure data integrit;
* Synthesize data from multiple tables into lists and reports;
* Utilize Microsoft Access, Cognos, and other tools to support the ad-hoc querying needs of individuals and departments;
* Participate in data quality verification.
Requirements for the role:
* Fluency in English and/or Spanish, German, Hebrew, French or Italian;
* Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field preferred;
* At least 2 years of experience in similar position;
* Excel VBA experience is a must;
* SQL/Database Experience-advantage;
* Previous experience with BI tools such as SAP Business Objects, Cognos or QlikView is an
* Experience with Tableau, Cognos, Microstrategy, or other BI Tools;
* Advanced Microsoft Access skills, understanding Data modeling and ETL;
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Attractive remuneration and Social package;
* Ability to grow professionally.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_DRA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).