Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started
with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of
professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is
the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global industrial technology company,
leader in the development, manufacture and sale of sensors and
controls – we are looking for Senior SQA Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides site/organization support to ensure the certification status/ISO TS 16949 compliance;
* Knowledge of various Quality system methodologies: 8D- 5 Why´s, LEAN manufacturing, Pareto data analysis, FMEA, PPAP, etc.;
* Capable to perform/build professional audits (VDA 6.3 or similar) and reports. Able to collect and analyze data. Familiar with SPC.7;
* Supporting associates including interviewing, coaching, feedback and motivation, assuring that the team/ department is operating on highest efficiency.
* Engineering or Technician degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
* Minimum 5 years related experience in a manufacturing/development environment;
* Ishikawa Diagrams, optimization, and other systematic tools;
* Fluency in English.
Our client’s offer:
* Company transport;
* Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance;
* Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number DR_SQAE.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).