• PXP Financial is a team of payment experts who love and live payments day in, day out. 250 employees from 30 nationalities working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and the US. PXP Financial processes EUR 11 billion yearly for more than 1000 merchants.
• Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
• Scrum is fully used in the infrastructure team as well.
• Improve the performance and resilience of a multi-node SQL Server 2016 setup serving as the backbone of a secure, high-volume and 99,99% highly available transactional system.
• Maintain logical and physical Clustered Server environment including Storage, OS and DB Engine - setup, upgrades, patches, disaster recovery tests, etc.
• Maintain Data integrity through backup and recovery utilities.
• Query Optimization, Database tuning, Coding Triggers, Complex Views, Indexes and Stored Procedures.
• Support the DWH solution which includes ETL of big amounts of data (SSIS) powering numerous OLAP cubes (SSAS) and reports (SSRS).
• 3+ years of MS SQL Server administration (the more, the better).
• Database performance and optimization experience with very large and highly available databases utilizing direct attached or SAN storage, clustering, partitioning, mirroring and replication, backup, etc.
• Very good working knowledge of the physical data model design and DDL, Table and index design with optimization in high volume batch load environments, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, etc.
• Good working knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
• Advantage - experience with other RDBMS or NoSQL databases, interest in DevOps, Continuous Delivery, end-to-end automation, cloud computing, self-service interfaces, lean/agile principles.
• Advantage - experience being part of geographically dispersed teams and working in the financial sector or high volume e-business.
• 25 days of paid annual leave.
• An average of 25 days work-from-home days per year.
• Additional medical package.
• Food vouchers.
• Yearly performance bonus.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .