WHY JOIN ACCENTURE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Beginning of January 2019, we are launching our new Junior Java
Training Program. With this program, we would like to attract
talented people who we can develop within the company and help
become better professionals.
The Training Program Includes:
• 3 weeks of full-time, intensive training with a certified trainer on Java, Databases, Web services, Continuous Integration and much more.
• Focus on gaining practical knowledge with a little bit of theory.
• Certificate for successful completion of the training
• Standard labor contract and all social packages and benefits of the company
We are currently looking for people to:
• Learn and apply new e-Commerce technologies
• Develop multi-channel retail applications for our Clients
• Work with the latest tools and continually learn and develop your skill set
• Learn and apply software development methodologies and company processes.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Your daily responsibilities during the training program:
• Participate in meetings and discussions on a daily basis. Practice and improve your communication skills including your command of English
• Participate in an intensive training with various tasks and work closely with motivated people
• Be part of a great multinational environment and ability to meet some great e-commerce specialists
• Be proactive in completing your tasks and assignments
Your daily responsibilities after the training program:
• Participate in trainings to improve your knowledge and experience in the fields of software development and e-Commerce
• Work on resolving problems and issues together with our development team on live projects delivered by the company
• Participate in the implementation of the various company projects working closely with more senior and helpful colleagues
• Take part in the software development lifecycle: construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing, and deployment