Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM
Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM
Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange
(forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services.
Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the
world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most
innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and
meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we
strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
FXCM’s Sofia based office is looking for a Salesforce Administrator
to join our Salesforce team. We are looking for a motivated
individual who has the drive to learn the leading cloud software in
the CRM space. Salesforce administrators are one of the most
demanded positions in the tech industry. FXCM is an early
implementer of Salesforce, since 2002 with above 90% adoption rate.
The candidate will be a key member of the SF team and be
responsible for managing all aspects of SF which includes
configuration, customization, maintenance and work with our various
3rd party applications.
• Daily administration and support of Salesforce database
• Responsible for providing day-to-day end-user support (maintaining and improving workflows, email alerts, custom objects, complex formula fields, page layouts, process builders, flows, assignment rules, configuring communities, and troubleshooting bugs
• Creates and maintains documentation on business processes, policies, system configuration, and training materials
• Responsible for platform data security. Manage access and permissions through User Setup, Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public Groups, and Queues, Sharing Rules, Security Policies, and Encryption
• Designs, builds, documents, tests and deploys enhancements using industry best practices
• Assist with testing Apex development in testing environment
• Train new and existing users on how to run reports and dashboards
• Analyze business requirements, procedures and provide solutions
• Troubleshoot and work with users to ensure SF meets their needs
• Keep up to date with Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
• Experience with DataLoader, Workbench, DemandTools is a plus