What they offer:
• A global company with more than 150 offices around the World | and they focus on sustainability
• A multinational team full of young professionals
• A competitive remuneration package
What you will do:
Your role will be to contribute to the running efficiency of the Treasury function (covering cash-management, risk management, treasury accounting, bank connectivity) through the monitoring of an effective usage of TMS (Treasury Management System, using FIS solutions QUANTUM and TRAX and the support of its users (located in different hubs across the globe).
• Perform functional support of the TMS (Treasury Management System) by assisting users in
- reviewing incidents and determine solution to apply (to be implemented by technical team);
- monitoring controls and;
- qualifying change requests.
• Contribute to the overall improvement of support to users by capitalizing knowledge and providing tools to users (including training to new and existing users on Treasury solutions , management of ticketing tool (called Service NOW), maintenance of user support portal (under SharePoint) .
• Support ‘Projects’ team on implementations of Treasury solutions on an ad hoc basis.
Experience & Requerments
• Professional Education Level or University Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Systems.
• At least 3/4 years of experience working with Accounting/Treasury systems as Power user or system’s Functional manager.
• Experience with TMS and ERP applications.
• Strong analytical skills required.
• Strong synthesis skills required, including capacity/appetite to formalize (using pack office tools in expert mode).
• Strong experience on treasury and accounting process design and best practices.
• Knowledge of QUANTUM and TRAX is a plus.
• Knowledge of VBA is a plus.
• Effective written and excellent verbal communication skills in English.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 500 BGN reward.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).