With roots that trace back to 1919, AIG is a global insurance company with operations in more than 80 countries and 54 000 employees. Today, based in New York, we are established as a multinational market leader.
AIG is the first foreign insurer in Bulgaria which entered the market of life insurance in 1997 focusing mainly on local corporate clients. In the autumn of 2013, the company started building a strategic center in Sofia (Sofia Center of Excellence) whose main focus is on supporting the operations of our European business units, as well as optimizing and improving the existing processes. Currently, we are a team of nearly 500 people, supporting our consumer and business clients from more than 10 countries in Europe. Our culture promotes operational excellence and expertise, process improvement, knowledge sharing, integrity, and engagement.
Collaborating with an AIG network across more than 100 countries and jurisdictions the team facilitates the issuance of policies for AIG’s Multinational clients. By partnering with AIG producing offices, network partners, and relationship managers the specialist ensures that global corporations benefit from AIG’s service excellence in territories with no local presence. Previous insurance experience is not essential, as extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as coordination point between AIG and Network Partners (insurance companies which issue policies on behalf of AIG in territories where we do not have a local office)
- Ensuring policy conditions are aligned with AIG internal standards, as well as local legal framework by monitoring the process and providing guidance to the Network Partners.
- Communicating extensively with various stakeholders – AIG issuing office, Network Partners, Underwriters, and Relationship Managers to ensure best service delivery for AIG’s multinational clients.
- Serving as a point of contact regarding analysis and investigation during handling the accounts if there are any issues
- Working with internal software systems for record management and databases
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.