JobTiger Comments Rules
- Users have the right to be anonymous and to reveal their personality only if they wish to.
- Users can write freely their opinions. JobTiger does not take any responsibility for the content and reliability of information in the comments postings.
- Users can contact the comments’ moderator via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org if they think their opinion was unfairly erased.
- JobTiger’s team can post their opinions but the latter should not be considered as legal consultation.
- We recommend that users write their opinions in Bulgarian language (both Cyrillic and Latin letters are acceptable). Language other then Bulgarian is acceptable if the user does not speak Bulgarian.
- We advise users to be polite and respect the other users’ opinions. Postings containing insults, offences and improper words are going to be erased.
- Discrimination on the basis of age, sex, race and religion are not acceptable.
- Publishing of information which is subject of legal protection, including personal data, labor contracts, company correspondence, information, which is subject of copyright, etc.
- Spam is forbidden, as well as posting of misleading links and direct advertisement of companies and services.
- As the comments are focused first of all on issues of job searching, professional development, human resources, etc., we do not tolerate discussing political topics.
- JobTiger’s comments provide no space for publishing job ads. Those who wish to do so may consider posting their job ads at www.JobTiger.bg
- JobTiger’s comments have moderator, who has the right to erase opinions which contradict the comments’ rules, stated above.
- Moderator decides what is spam, insult, improper words, advertisement, etc.