Citibank, N.A.- Sofia Branch
Citi believes that diversity in our staff is crucial to our success as a global organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and maintain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Citibank, N.A.- Sofia Branch, a member of Citigroup, provides high-quality financial services and products to multinational companies, top tier local companies, public sector and non-for-profit organizations in Bulgaria.
Citibank, N.A.- Sofia is a full-service corporate and investment banking branch. The product offering include: debt products, structured corporate finance, project finance, government securities services, cash, trade and treasury services, asset management, advisory services on mergers and acquisitions.
In the more than 100 countries around the world where Citi has operations, it is recognized as being an employer of choice, receiving recognition for the good work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and opportunities for professional advancement available for its employees. Citi aspires to be known as a company where the best people want to work and where a healthy balance is struck between work and family. We value and embrace the diversity of thought, background, and experience that is the cornerstone of our global business.
We reward people based on merit, teamwork, results, and shared values. We treat people with trust, openness and respect, and maintain the highest ethical standards in dealings with customers, the community and each other.
Employees with initiative, talent, good judgment and creativity are Citi's greatest assets. As service to the customer is key to our product delivery, business success depends on the quality of our employees. The Citi approach is:
• To provide the climate and resources that will enable all employees to advance on merit, far as their talents and skills will take them, without regard to race, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, marital status, gender, family status, and age;
• To offer pay and benefits that are fair and competitive;
• To ensure that concerns and problems are identified and that two-way communication is effectively maintained;
• To provide an environment that identifies, encourages, and rewards excellence, innovation, and high-quality customer service;
• To remember that respect for human dignity is fundamental to success;
• To provide the climate and resources that will enable all employees to advance on merit.
Additional information can be found at: www.citibank.com/bulgaria