BMFN EAD is seeking an ambitious candidate who would like to establish a career within the financial sector offering administrative and back office support. We require a person that ideally has had previous experience of working in an office environment. BMFN EAD UIC: 175249529 offer international services worldwide.
Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed with the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the following role please apply either online or alternatively send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Essential to have both excellent oral and written English
- Able to work unsupervised and use common sense in a pressurized environment
- Self-motivated individual, able to work independently, in coordination within a team
- Able to communicate at all levels with International Offices
- Able to work on three separate rotating 8 hour shifts from 8am, 9am and 10am
- Smart office presentation also essential
- Excellent math’s skills and able to understanding equations
- Have a solid understanding of all Microsoft applications
- Clean criminal record and permission to work in Bulgaria (for foreign persons)
- Previous experience and/or university degree in the field of Economics would be desirable. Each candidate will be assessed individually.
Contact telephone number 02 401 2636
84-86 ‘’Alexander Stamboliiski’’ Blvd,
Floor 4, Office 18
1303, Sofia, Bulgaria