Established in 1997, RaySat™, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of in-motion, low-profile, phased-array satellite antennas for the commercial, railway, OEM and aftermarket automotive industries. These antennas allow moving vehicles to receive live satellite television, and the company is the first to offer a low profile antenna solution for high-speed, two-way Internet connectivity.
Staffed by over 140 professionals spanning three continents, RaySat’s management, sales and support staff are headquartered in Vienna, VA. Additional R&D and sales facilities are located in Europe, Asia and Canada.
• TorpedoRay™ - the only antenna enabling Internet access on high-speed trains in Europe
• SpeedRay™ 1000 - the only flat (5") antenna that can receive ALL satellite services in the USA and worldwide.
• StealthRay™ - the only ultra-thin (2") antenna which will be nearly invisible when embedded in the roof of vehicles.
• EagleRay™ - the only flat (5") antenna enabling Internet access on high-speed trains in Europe
• SpeedRay™ 3000 - the only antenna capable of delivering wireless Internet communications and live satellite television in vehicles.