ZigZag is an award winning SAAS platform helping retailers to
manage and resell returned stock, on different e-commerce
marketplaces across the globe.
The ZigZag network connects over 200 local warehouses in 130 countries so customers can get faster refunds. Ecommerce consumers return items back to retailers via an intelligent returns portal. Returns take less than one minute, and customers send tracked returns by post, locker or courier from over 300,000 locations.
To find out more, please visit www.zigzag.global
Become part of a newly opened office in Bulgaria and report to the
key account manager.
Assist the account managers in the Head Office in London with implementations as well as offering ongoing support.
Assist our retailer clients with the implementation of the ZigZag platform and ongoing support through go live and expansion into new markets.
Maintain constant communication with each client and identify the steps needed to build a successful long-term client relationship.
Liaise with other third business parties involved in the process such as carriers and warehouses to accommodate client needs and requests and ensures smooth business operations and ongoing growth.
- Fluent communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- At least 1 year account management experience in retail, e-commerce, or logistics
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to remain calm and communication whilst under pressure
- Excellent organisational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent soft skills and good team player
- Good understanding of commercial terms and technical processes
- Experience in E-commerce or Logistics business preferred
- Experience in Warehouse management systems is a plus
- Experience with ASP.net applications is a plus
To apply please send us your CV and a Cover Letter.