• Prepare and develop operating budgets and financial forecasts,
institute and maintain other planning and control procedures
(including the cost accounting system), and analyze and report
• Internal and external reporting, internal reporting packages for group consolidation, ensuring compliance with Group’s reporting requirements.
• Prepare analyses, calculate the required KPIs and develop suggestions for improvements, monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget and forecasts.
• Maintaining accounting records within AR,AR cash in transit and monthly reconciliation and bank. reconciliation, Account Receivables monitoring on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Supporting account department.