We are looking for an experienced and talented Affiliate Manager /
Media buyer to join our team.
Affiliate manager with strong technical and people skills to join our business development team. We are looking for a highly motivated and dependable individual with outstanding analytical skills to work with our sales executives and clients to conduct analysis of new and mature accounts. This is a fantastic role for a disciplined professional that is interested in growing their career in the online advertising industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interest in reporting, Internet technologies and optimizing different marketing campaigns. Understand of online advertising deal types CPA/CPL/CPC, revenue-share.
• Working closely with affiliates and monitoring existing accounts to optimize and increase revenue.
• Seeking and developing new affiliate relationships.
• Acquiring traffic on CPA. CPA, CPC, CPM, revshare and CPV basis that best suits our available demand.
• Working closely with other departments to determine best markets, volumes, and types of traffic to pursue.
• Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates.
• Working closely with a graphic designer.
• Auditing new publisher accounts and domains for quality.
• Understanding and negotiating terms for insertion orders/contracts.
• Maintaining daily interaction with numerous affiliates via phone, Skype, and email.
• Managing time effectively and prioritizing tasks in a way that will maximize revenue.
The ideal candidate has:
• 1 to 3 years of affiliate managerial experience (preferably in the online industry) – minimum experience of 2 ears in FX.
• Knowledgeable of Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit.
• Dedicated to working hard and taking on responsibilities.
• Strong understanding of the Internet advertising industry concepts and terms.
• General understanding of CPC/CPM models.
• Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Fluent English with additional European language is preferred.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220