Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design,
offering a new way to source products and manage interior projects
from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to
develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time,
friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces decorated
with products from the leading furniture brands.
We are looking for an Agilist who is willing to support the success of our teams, driving accountability and effective communication among and between them.
- Mentoring and coaching teams on Agile practices and self-management at a sustainable pace
- Leading Agile aspects of a team including facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies, drive for Impediment Resolution, finding out the right metrics and support in handling well team communication
- Identifying and incorporating a culture of identifying impediments to team deliverables and product goals
- Facilitating the building of a trusting and collaborative environment
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Facilitating workshops and/or support in planning such
- Identifying risks, dependencies and issues and eventual support in their coordination
- Working with all departments with driving Agile as a way of working and behaviour
- Be an agent of change