• One of the leading platforms for interior design;
• A one of a kind company;
• Technology that reduces time and cost in order to create exceptionally decorated spaces.
• Mentoring and coaching teams on Agile practices and self-management at a sustainable pace;
• Leading Agile aspects of a team including facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies, drive for Impediment Resolution, finding out the right metrics and support in handling well team communication;
• Identifying and incorporating a culture of identifying impediments to team deliverables and product goals;
• Facilitating the building of a trusting and collaborative environment;
• Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution;
• Facilitating workshops and/or support in planning such;
• Identifying risks, dependencies and issues and eventual support in their coordination;
• Working with all departments with driving Agile as a way of working and behavior;
• Be an agent of change.
• Experience with working with different teams (including Agile teams) in different environments, one of them being tech;
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical or economics field;
• 2+ years of relevant experience (as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile teams);
• Fluency in English;
• Consulting and facilitation skills in leading teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile practices;
• Excellent presentation and training skills;
• Motivated and organized person with the ability to solve problems effectively;
• Demonstrable experience in Scrum ;
• Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Communication Skills;
• JIRA/Confluence experience;
• Planning and understanding of value metrics;
• Willingness to incorporate games and fun in the process of Agile adoption.
What You Will Bring:
• Leadership - Identifying goals and objectives, and motivating and leading others towards their achievement;
• Influence - Influencing individuals to take into consideration different perspectives and courses of action, strive for continuous improvement;
• Organisational Awareness - Understanding company objectives and the culture of ownership, customer and supplier;
• Decision-Making - Be able to make decisions and coach people to do that as well as analyzing and resolving problems at the appropriate time, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information;
• Flexibility and Adaptability - Taking account of new information or changed circumstances and modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly;
• Attention to detail - Applying standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring commitments is fulfilled and accountability is in place ;
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).