• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor.
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents.
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Execute, plan and govern the releases based on Iterations in DevOps.
• Monitor development activities to ensure the best practices are being followed, as communicated by Service Lead.
• Create and maintain Servers hosted across LCS.
• Install and analyze the Service Updates and Application Updates/hotfixes in LCS and On-Premise environments.
• Database movement (Export, .bacpac/.bak creation and Import) across all non-prod environments i.e. from PROD to Tier 2/Tier1 cloud-hosted and local development VM’s.
• XPO and Model store deployment across environments.
• Generate all in one Deployable Package from Build Servers.
• Create and Maintain the Release Pipelines (CI/CD) in DevOps.
• Deploy packages across environments within the release path to LIVE mostly FAT > SIT/SAT > UAT > PRE > PROD by using RunbookId or Apply updates from LCS.
• Merge code (changeSets) from one branch to another and resolve conflicts if any.
• Create and Manage Branches in Azure DevOps.
• Create and maintain the DevOps work items (Bugs, Tasks, Subtasks, etc.).
• Perform Upgrades from old to latest AX versions.
• Perform Kernel and application updates.
• Design and Create database systems, from server design, drive allocation, network configuration, etc.
• Installation and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances.
• Failover Clustering, AlwaysOn Availability, etc.
• Troubleshoot Server, Network, or User Connectivity Issues.
• Application Lifecycle Management experience or relevant background.
• Business or technical degree preferred.
• Fluent in English.
• Customer Focused.
• Ability to deal with conflict with customers and internally in a calm manner.
• Confident and assertive.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized, structured, self-starter.
• Open approach and ability to listen.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).