• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Provide support to the service operations team.
• Ensure all case types are appropriately assigned and progressed.
• Collaborate with service delivery managers and consultants to ensure consistent process management.
• Provide support across ITIL process areas feeding into the service team.
• Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL Processes.
• Manage the performance of processes and adherence to governance.
• Producing management information, including KPIs and reports.
• Ensuring all resolver groups follow the defined process.
• Ensure adherence to the ITIL processes and lead continual improvement plans.
• Monitoring of unit expenditure per case type during the duration of the case life cycle.
• Identify backlog and escalate requirement for consultant numbers to deliver and reduce the backlog.
• Monitoring of Incidents (Response & Resolution SLA) and escalation to Solution Lead and Service Delivery Managers.
• On-Call service management and maintenance.
• Managing 1st Line experience for clients ensuring high-quality interaction and consultants assigned.
• Service Desk Administration and Management.
• Customer Focused.
• Ability to deal with conflict with customers and internally in a calm manner.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Confident and assertive.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized, structured, and self-starter.
• Willing to learn.
• Open approach and ability to listen.
• ITIL Foundation Certified.
• Multi-Lingual German and English Speaker.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus.
• Additional Premium Health Insurance.
• Monthly Vouchers.
• Additional Holidays.
• Specialised Training.
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office.
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport.
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply.
• Professional & Friendly work environment.
• Company events and Team Building.
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).