PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 48 countries and more than 21,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
With direction, provides technical assistance to computer system users; Answers incoming calls and emails, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion. Troubleshoots basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provides basic desktop support over phone calls and chat sessions.
• Maintains the Service Desk by answering or responding to calls, logging calls/resolution, resolving problems and providing required assistance to callers.
• Performs follow-up on calls to ensure all problems are resolved fully and in a timely manner.
• Installs or upgrades software on user equipment.
• Assists clients in troubleshooting and resolving problems with computer equipment.
• Fulfills account management requests.