• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Maintain and support existing Azure environments and applications.
• Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services, Infrastructure as a Service and Platforms (IaaS and PaaS).
• Consume and produce Azure-based documentation, including best practice design recommendations for migrations of applications from on-premise to Azure.
• Set up and troubleshoot Azure builds, including but not limited to ARM, SQL, Containers and Azure AD.
• Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
• Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with European customers on exciting projects.
• Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
• Fluency in the English Language.
• Strong Experience with core Azure and platform services.
• Experience in using Azure DevOps.
• Experience using Infrastructure as Code (BICEP or Terraform).
• Basic understanding of Azure infrastructure and security & networking.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Passion - a love and enjoyment of working with new technology and like-minded people.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus.
• Additional Premium Health Insurance.
• Monthly Vouchers.
• Additional Holidays.
• Specialised Training.
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office.
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport.
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply.
• Professional & Friendly work environment.
• Company events and Team Building.
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).